Monday, June 19, 2006

New York in the Summertime

I've never been in New York during the summer. It's kinda sweaty and kinda awesome. Wait, is that kinda sweaty _but_ kinda awesome? I'm not sure anymore.

I got into the NYC marathon in November.

I'm moving into a house on the first with two of my friends from school, Jesse and Alicia. They're awesome cool people, and they design sets (and interiors of houses, I'd hope). Oh yeah, and we're gonna make a foam core model of our house in 1/2" scale, because we're that cool.

I miss good ol' eff-dub. I plan on makin it back sometime this summer for a week or so.

On Friday I went to Union Square to dance w/ some damn good dancers. This guy taught me a crazy technique to strengthen my hand wave articulations. It's all about the double jointed knuckles.

Work's good but a tad boring, very beaurocratic, and sluggishly slow. Luckily, I'm in front of a computer all day, so I can surf and interact with this whole internets thing. Unluckily, I'm in front of a computer all day, and my eyes are ready to burn off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home