Albert Hwang is Back
So I've had this blog for a long while, and I realized that anything interesting I wanted to write about would be digital or artistic, or something that I was making, which fit better under my other blog, phedhex.blogspot.com.
So while I moved forward, I abandoned this blog because I had nothing really interesting to say.
But I think I've found what I can / might want to use this blog for - all that interesting watching that I do on the internet.
For example, check out dvblog.org. They have some awesome videos, especially a video involving a Rambo audio overlayed across CNN video footage.
And House of Cosby's is a rawkus show that must be seen. Also to check out is Cosby Bebop.
ALSO, big news, I entered the lottery to get into the New York City Marathon a week ago, and I got in. It'll be November 5th. Unfortunately my friends and family who entered didn't hit the lottery, so they won't be running.
ALSO, last night I had dinner with my soon-to-be roommates. They both went to the same school as I, and they're both set designers. I think the most exciting conclusion we came to was that we had to build a half-inch scale model of our apartment.
So yeah. If I read any cool articles, I'll post them here and write about them. But here are some topics that I don't feel like linking to, but you might want to do a google search on anyhow:
So while I moved forward, I abandoned this blog because I had nothing really interesting to say.
But I think I've found what I can / might want to use this blog for - all that interesting watching that I do on the internet.
For example, check out dvblog.org. They have some awesome videos, especially a video involving a Rambo audio overlayed across CNN video footage.
And House of Cosby's is a rawkus show that must be seen. Also to check out is Cosby Bebop.
ALSO, big news, I entered the lottery to get into the New York City Marathon a week ago, and I got in. It'll be November 5th. Unfortunately my friends and family who entered didn't hit the lottery, so they won't be running.
ALSO, last night I had dinner with my soon-to-be roommates. They both went to the same school as I, and they're both set designers. I think the most exciting conclusion we came to was that we had to build a half-inch scale model of our apartment.
So yeah. If I read any cool articles, I'll post them here and write about them. But here are some topics that I don't feel like linking to, but you might want to do a google search on anyhow:
- piratebay.org got raided, check out the image on their site
- wired.com's article on the 6th sense
- david elsewhere is not as cool as nam hyun joon (at least ever since that kollab video)
- wikipedia has an awesome article on "internet phenomenon", including links to everything internet cultural
- speaking of everything internet cultural, the purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people, but that's old news.
- maddox came out with a book about manliness (even though he's a pirate)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home